Caribou Coffee has announced the return of its holiday menu, complete with the comeback of many fan favorites as well as new additions. Starting Thursday, November 2, guests can order from a wide variety of handcrafted beverages including non-dairy options – customized exactly how they want.
“We are embracing the spirit of innovation this year with the return of Caribou’s holiday beverage line-up,” says Matt Reiter, senior vice president of product & procurement at Caribou Coffee. “New festive beverages including the Ho Ho Mint Mocha Espresso Shaker and Vanilla Oat Nog Latte are great options for guests that crave new ways to enjoy holiday classics. We are always looking for exciting ways to elevate seasonal flavor profiles and craft them with a fresh approach, whether that is bringing a seasonal flavor to your favorite espresso beverage or elevating a classic eggnog beverage with a non-dairy alternative.”
Guests can customize their beverages from the 2023 holiday menu from a wide range of preparation options. The full menu includes:
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha – Real white chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with espresso and mint flavor, topped with whipped cream and candy canes. Also available iced, blended or nitro.
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha Espresso Shaker – New to the brand’s Espresso Shaker lineup, this beverage features fresh espresso shaken with mint flavor, white chocolate sauce, and ice topped with a splash of oatmilk.
- Iced Ho Ho Mint Mocha Crafted Press – Cold press iced coffee with a splash of milk, real sugar and hints of both white chocolate and mint, served over ice. Crafted Press is also available hot or blended.
- NEW Vanilla Oat Nog Latte – Espresso and steamed oat nog combined with vanilla flavor, topped with ground nutmeg. Also available iced.
- NEW Iced Vanilla Oat Nog Crafted Press – Cold press iced coffee with a splash of oat nog, real sugar and a hint of vanilla, served over ice. Crafted press is also available hot or blended.
- Spicy Mocha – Real chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with espresso and flavors of ancho and chipotle peppers and topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Also available iced, blended or nitro.
- NEW Cranberry Orange Muffin – An orange muffin studded with sweet cranberries and topped with coarse sugar.
Caribou Coffee is also bringing back Reindeer Blend and Bold North Blend coffees. Reindeer Blend, a dark roast, is 100 percent Rainforest Alliance Certified. It includes a balanced blend with berry fruit and sweet notes in a rich Sumatra base flavor. Reindeer Blend, which has a decaf blend as well, is available in ground and whole bean packages and K-Cup pods. Bold North Blend, another 100 percent Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee, is a dark roast featuring notes of warm caramel and barrel oak. It will be available ground in prepackaged bags. Both will return in stores, online and in select retail partners nationwide.
New seasonal merchandise is also available in stores and online. These holiday giftable items include stainless steel tumblers with a woven clutch, ceramic holiday mugs, stainless handle mugs with a slide lid and more. Grab-n-go items are available for stocking stuffers including Holiday Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, Holiday Pretzel Rods, Peppermint Crunch Chocolate Bites, Holiday Caramels and Santa and Snowman Cookies.