Caribou Coffee, a Panera Brands company, is spreading holiday cheer even earlier this year with a lineup of holiday sips, treats and the launch of a new light and airy Egg Nog Cold Foam that will be a delicious addition to any beverage of choice, pairing best with its signature cold beverages.
The seasonal menu will be available at US Caribou coffeehouses nationwide starting Thursday, November 3 and includes:
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha – Real chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with espresso and mint flavor. Topped with whipped cream and peppermints. Also available iced, blended or nitro
- Fa La Latte – Espresso and steamed egg nog. Topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Also available iced or nitro
- Spicy Mocha – Real chocolate melted into steamed milk, combined with espresso, ancho chili and chipotle flavors. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Also available iced, blended or nitro
- Iced Crafted Press with Egg Nog Cold Foam – Cold Press with a splash of milk and real sugar. Served over ice and topped with egg nog cold foam
- Maple Waffle Breakfast Sandwich – Chicken apple Gouda sausage, Gouda cheese and a cage-free egg, sandwiched between two maple waffles
- Ho Ho Mint Cake Pop – A rich chocolate cake ball with a hint of mint, dipped in festive, red-colored white chocolate and topped with white pearls
- Gingerbread – A spicy gingerbread loaf cake with vanilla icing
“Caribou has been spreading holiday cheer for thirty years. The return of our holiday menu with seasonal flavors and offerings invites our guests to take a moment out of their day and indulge in a festive treat that sparks joy,” says Caribou Coffee chief brand and marketing officer Erin Newkirk. “Each holiday season we like to offer new surprises and delights and rolling out this season is our limited-time Egg Nog Cold Foam that will catapult our Cold Foam innovation going into the new year.”
The coffeehouse will be giving Caribou Perks members exclusive access to try Egg Nog Cold Foam before anybody else, starting Monday, October 31. Members will also be the first to see this year’s holiday cup designs.