Starting Thursday, August 26, Caribou Coffee has added several fall items to its menu. Among those are a unique spin on a hot apple cider, a breakfast sandwich version of chicken and waffles, and several pumpkin beverages.
“This year’s seasonal fall line-up stays true to our unwavering commitment to crafting authentic, uplifting flavors while capturing the unparalleled quality consumers have come to expect from Caribou Coffee products,” says Matt Reiter, vice president of product at Caribou Coffee. “Our continued investments in innovation coupled with best-in-class sourcing have helped Caribou emerge as a leader in guest experience. Our fall menu items feature flavor-packed ingredients, like real melted chocolate and real pumpkin puree, designed to make our customers’ days and fuel them throughout the fall season.”
The seasonal lineup includes:
- Nitro Pumpkin Latte – Espresso whipped cream, nitro cold press and milk blended with pumpkin flavors
- Pumpkin Crafted Press – Smooth, slow-crafted, cold-filtered coffee steamed or blended with a splash of milk, real sugar and real pumpkin
- Pumpkin White Mocha – Crafted with real chocolate melted into steamed milk and then combined with espresso and pumpkin, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with chocolate chips
- Hot Apple Blast – A combination of hot apple cider and caramel, topped with whipped cream and garnished with a drizzle of caramel
- Caribou BOUsted Apple Blast – An iced or blended caffeinated drink with crisp apple flavors made with caffeine from coffee beans and 100% Clean Label with no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Maple Waffle Breakfast Sandwich – A take on chicken and waffles, made with chicken sausage, gouda and a cage-free egg between two maple waffles
Along with Panera Bread and Einstein Bros. Bagels, Caribou Coffee is part of Panera Brands. With nearly 4,000 locations and 110,000 employees across 10 countries, Panera Brands is one of the largest fast casual companies in the world.