Bakery-cafe chain Paris Baguette has announced its new lineup of limited-edition fall products featuring freshly baked pastries and cakes, artisan donuts and handcrafted coffees made with real pumpkin.
The seasonal menu will be available nationwide beginning September 6 and lasting through November 28. It features ingredients such as real pumpkin, cookie butter, cranberries, pecans, brie and more. The menu includes:
- Pumpkin King Cream Donut – Paris Baguette’s signature King Cream Donut is topped with pumpkin icing and pecans, and filled with smooth pumpkin custard
- Pumpkin-Pecan Pastry – Flaky pastry filled with rich and creamy pumpkin, topped with toasted pecans
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Made with Lavazza espresso and real pumpkin puree and steamed milk, topped with cinnamon. It can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Pumpkin Sweet Cream Cold Brew: Made with real pumpkin puree and Lavazza coffee, this cold brew offers a richer take on the classic fall flavor with notes of vanilla, sweet cream and cinnamon
- Cranberry-Pecan Baked Brie – Creamy brie cheese, pecans and sweet cranberries baked into a flaky pastry dough
- Cookie Butter Crunch Layer Cake – Layers of cookie butter soft cream between vanilla sponge with cookie butter pieces and crisp pearls
Savory items on the fall menu include the Turkey-Apple-Brie Baguette Sandwich, the Smoked Salmon-Cream Cheese Stuffed Croissant, Classic Quiche Lorraine and more.
Paris Baguette Rewards members can enjoy double the points on the purchase (in-store or online) of any Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Sweet Cream Cold Brew, Pumpkin King Cream Donut or Pumpkin-Pecan Pastry from September 6-17.