Internationally renowned bakery-café chain Paris Baguette is welcoming the arrival of spring with the launch of its new seasonal menu at its 87+ stores nationwide.
Starting Wednesday, March 17, Paris Baguette’s new spring menu items will feature an array of new pastries, beverages, cakes and more, including a vanilla sweet cream cold brew, cream-filled croissants and a croissant with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Among the spring menu items:
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donut – A handcrafted donut packed with strawberry jam and finished with a sugar dusting
- Filled Croissants – A twist on Paris Baguette’s classic croissants filled with light and airy cream fillings available in Matcha, Espresso, Mango and Chocolate
- Everything Croissant with Cream Cheese Filling – A flaky croissant filled with cream cheese and finished with Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew - Cold brew coffee with a hint of vanilla, topped with thick vanilla sweet cream
- Berry Vanilla Chiffon Cake – Three layers of vanilla chiffon cake filled with vanilla soft cream and fresh sliced strawberries
- Brioche Rolls – A set of 4 light and fluffy buttery brioche rolls
“Whether you’re looking for your next go-to cold brew spot, or are in need of a quick on-the-go treat to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings - this spring, our cafes are adding a bit of everything to our menu,” says Darren Tipton, chief executive officer of Paris Baguette. “With the launch of our new menu, we’re also excited to introduce a twist on some of our most classic pastries, including the Everything Croissant, which takes the breakfast experience to a whole new level of buttery, flaky goodness with everyone’s new favorite seasoning.”