Toufayan Bakeries, one of the largest privately-owned bakeries in the country, has announced its partnership as the Official Pita and Flatbread of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3, scheduled to hit theaters on September 8, 2023. As a family-owned business, Toufayan Bakeries say that it connects deeply with the film franchise’s celebration of family, fun and delicious food.
The partnership includes:
- Limited-edition, eye-catching packaging featuring film promotion and exclusive Greek recipes inspired by the film.
- Toufayan is giving customers the chance to win a dream trip to Greece.
- Win a movie pack from Fandango. Follow Toufayan on social media for details.
- Downloadable Greek Recipe Cookbook: Fans can immerse themselves in Greek culture at home with a downloadable Greek recipe cookbook available online.
- Influencers @HungryGirl and @Hungry.Happens are offering film-inspired recipe inspiration.
- Food Network’s Chef George Duran will share recipes on TV and social media.
“We’re delighted to partner with a franchise that so perfectly aligns with our values around family, quality and tradition,” says Karen Toufayan, vice president of marketing at Toufayan Bakeries. “In the film, the characters embark on a journey to their homeland, and we cherish the notion of celebrating heritage, especially through food, which is why we put our hearts and souls into sharing the breads of our heritage with families nationwide. As the Official Pita and Flatbread partner for the highly anticipated film, we’re giving fans plenty to celebrate and enjoy this summer.”