- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup whole milk (or plant based milk)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour one (1-pound) loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, egg, milk, and vanilla until well combined. Add the grated zucchini and mix. Using a spatula, gently add the flour mixture to the zucchini mixture and mix until incorporated and no dry flour remains. Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour mixture onto prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then carefully remove from pan; cool over a cooling rack.
Recipe courtesy of Domino Sugar