- Butter 400g
- Icing Sugar 10X 300g
- Almond Flour 200g
- Yolks 120g
- Salt A.N.
- Flour 500g
- Carat Coverlux Dark Cacao-Trace A.N.
- Mix all dry ingredients together with the softened butter.
- Add the yolks, do not overmix.
- Dough can be scooped for thumb cookies or laminated if refrigerated.
Filling baked together with cookie Method
- Laminate at 2.75mm, use desired cookie cutter to cut discs and ring for top part.
- Moisten border of ring.
- Pipe the desired Vivafil (Blueberry, Apple, Lemon or Raspberry) in the center.
- Top with mixture of 2 parts sugar/ 1 part almonds and a few drops of egg white.
- Bake at 356°F for approximately 15 minutes.
Filled after baking Method
- Laminate at 2.75mm, use desired cookie cutter to cut discs.
- Bake at 356°F for approximately 10 minutes.
- Fill 2 cookies with the desired Vivafil and stripe them with tempered Belcolade Noir Selection or melted Carat Coverlux Dark.
Formulation courtesy of Puratos