Yields 24 servings
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener (with inulin)
- 6 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
- 4 tablespoons truvia
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour, Blanched
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 120 gram(s) Lily's White Chocolate Style Baking Chips (1 tbsp= 14g)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm frozen blueberries and stevia extract powder until beginning to simmer, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and truvia using an electric mixer until lightened in color and fluffy.
- Sift together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt into a small bowl.
- Add blueberries to the butter, mixing with the electric mixer until blueberries are almost pureed and well combined with the butter. Add in the dry ingredients with mixer running, scraping down the sides at least once. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Measure out 12 rounded tablespoon-fulls (about 25 grams each) of dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 14-18 minutes, until bottoms are browned watching closely in the last few minutes to prevent burning. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then cool on a wire rack. These are best when consumed warm. One cookie is one serving.
Formulation courtesy of Atkins