171 g Graham cracker crumbs
56 g finely ground almonds
2.5 g ground ginger
2.5 g ground cinnamon
85 g unsalted butter, melted
228 g Van Leer Ivory white chocolate
541 g cream cheese
40 g pure maple syrup
30 g brandy
5 g ground ginger
5 g ground cinnamon
2 g ground nutmeg
200 g pumpkin purée
570 g sour cream
85 g sugar
15 g pure maple syrup
10 g brandy
15 g pumpkin purée
1. Mix all the ingredients of the crust together.
2. Divide the mixture between two 15 cm pans and press it into the bottom of the pan to form the crust.
3. Cream the cream cheese with Van Leer Ivory white chocolate 29%, then add the eggs gradually.
4. Combine the maple syrup, brandy, spices, and pumpkin purée.
5. Add this mixture to the cream cheese base and stir until completely homogenous.
6. Divide the batter between the two pans and bake at 160℃ (325℉) for about 40 minutes until set.
7. Combine all of the topping ingredients except for the pumpkin. Reserve ¼ of the mixture and pour the remainder into the two pans.
8. Mix the reserved sour cream mixture with the remaining purée.
9. Pipe the mix in a spiral pattern on top of the topping, beginning in the center. Create a spider web pattern by pulling the tip of a knife through the swirl from the center to the outside edge of eachcheesecake.
10. Bake at 190℃ (400℉) during 5 minutes to set the topping.
Formulation courtesy of Van Leer