- 4 1/2 lbs blueberries, frozen
- 6 1/4 lbs yogurt, Greek vanilla
- 6 1/4 lbs yogurt, Greek plain
- 3 1/4 lbs granola, plain
- Line a full sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a stainless steel mixing bowl, add the vanilla yogurt and granola.
- Mix well and place onto the sheet pan, on top of the parchment. Spread this mixture out until level and smooth.
- In a stainless steel mixing bowl, add the plain yogurt and ½ of the frozen blueberries.
- Mix well and place onto the sheet pan, on top of the granola/yogurt layer. Spread this mixture out until level and smooth.
- Sprinkle on the remaining half of the frozen blueberries and lightly press on them to stick into the yogurt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove prior to service and allow to temper for 5 minutes. Cut the full sheet pan 5 rows wide x 10 rows long and place individual servings onto plates or bowls. Keep individual servings frozen until service time.
- Follow HACCP Step 1 and discard at the end of service.
Formulation courtesy of Chef Jason K. Morse, via US Highbush Blueberry Council