On Wednesday, January 5, Dunkin’ introduced an all-new seasonal menu with flavors to invigorate guests in the new year, featuring Winter Blend Coffee, Brown Sugar Oat Iced Latte, Omelet Bites, Chive & Onion Stuffed Bagel Minis and a Stroopwafel Donut.
The winter menu includes:
- Winter Blend Coffee – The newest addition to Dunkin’s Limited Batch Series, the full-bodied, smooth medium roast boasts notes of gingersnap and is available hot or iced. Features beans sourced from coffee regions in Brazil and Sumatra. Dunkin’ is serving $2 medium hot or iced Winter Blend Coffee, beginning January 5 through February 1.
- Brown Sugar Oat Iced Latte – Dunkin’s newest latte creation blends rich, handcrafted espresso with creamy oatmilk and Brown Sugar Cookie flavor.
- Omelet Bites – Served with two per order in a convenient portable tray, these protein-packed, sous vide egg bites are available in two varieties: Bacon & Cheddar and Egg White & Veggie, made with tomato, spinach and a four-cheese blend. DD Perks members will get a free beverage reward when they purchase either Omelet Bites variety between January 5-11.
- Chive & Onion Stuffed Bagel Minis – The mini savory onion bagel is filled with chive cream cheese and topped with toasted onions, served warm with two per order.
- Stroopwafel Donut – Features a chocolate frosted donut topped with a mini Stroopwafel cookie that combines caramel between two crunchy wafer cookies.
“Heading into the coldest winter months, we wanted to bring new flavor and excitement to one of America’s favorite daily rituals – breakfast at Dunkin’,” says Jill Nelson, vice president, marketing & culinary at Dunkin’. “With our new winter menu, guests can kickstart their new year and discover a new way to breakfast at Dunkin’ with our new Winter Blend Coffee and protein-packed Omelet Bites.”