With summer in full swing, Starbucks has a variety of colorful new drinks available exclusively at Starbucks Reserve locations, including the Starbucks Reserve Roasteries in Chicago, New York and Seattle.
Customers can enjoy a selection of new Sparkling Spritz beverages, inspired by Italian sodas and crafted with fresh seasonal fruit. Among the flavors available are:
- Cucumber Mint Spritz – Reminiscent of a mojito with a balance of muddled cucumber, mint, and lime flavors, topped off with sparkling water
- Strawberry Spritz – Featuring the sweet taste of strawberry, muddled with fresh strawberries and topped with sparking water and ice
- Strawberry Balsamic Spritz – Made with fresh muddled strawberries, simple syrup and topped with sparking water and ice with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar for an unexpected twist
- Blood Orange Tea Spritz – A citrusy spritz featuring a blend of fresh muddled blood oranges and simple syrup, topped with sparking water and ice with a float of Zen Clouds Oolong tea concentrate
- Watermelon Spritz – Contains fresh muddled watermelon and simple syrup and is topped with sparking water and ice