With the holiday season fast approaching, Chicago’s Eli’s Cheesecake is preparing with exciting holiday items and the release of a new edition of The Eli’s Cheesecake Cookbook.
Among the unique products available in the coming months:
- The new Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake – A take on a holiday morning favorite, featuring a combination of cinnamon cheesecake, swirled with buttery cinnamon roll filling and dripping with cinnamon roll icing, baked on a cinnamon graham crust
- Basque Cheesecake with Cranberry Port Topping – Whole cranberries macerated in port wine, then sweetened and simmered, make the topping for the Basque Cheesecake inspired by the beloved dessert from Spain’s Basque region
- Eli's Holiday Dippers – Frozen chocolate peppermint cheesecake on a stick, rolled in peppermint candies and hand dipped in crunchy dark chocolate, decorated with an artistic splatter of “Pollockesque” gold
- Holiday Cuties – Bite-sized pieces of Eli’s Cheesecake, enrobed in chocolate and hand-decorated with festive splashes of holiday gold
- Vegan Belgian Chocolate “Cheesecake” Cuties – Made with organic tofu from Chicago’s Phoenix Bean, finished with a dusting of imported cocoa resting on a layer of old fashioned cocoa cake
Eli’s is also offering a special Cheesecake + Cookbook Gift combination. Customers can send their favorite baker any of Eli’s holiday cheesecakes with the newly updated 40th Anniversary second edition of The Eli’s Cheesecake Cookbook. The price of the Cheesecake + Cookbook gift box ranges from $83.95-$98.95 depending on the flavor.