Chicago-based cheesecake bakery Eli’s Cheesecake is getting into the spirit of Valentine’s Day with a variety of sweet treats, available for pickup or local delivery.
From February 11-14, Eli’s is baking up heart-shaped raspberry-topped chocolate cheesecakes for two, miniature Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake Hearts and decorated heart shaped cookies. The bakery also has new and returning treats available, including:
- Valentine’s Day DIY Dipper Decorating Kit – Includes 6 frozen Original Plain cheesecake slices on sticks, Belgian chocolate for dipping, white chocolate for drizzling, three different kinds of sprinkles, candy hearts, a pastry bag for decorating, parchment paper and an instruction sheet
- Valentine’s Day Dippers – Cheesecake slices on sticks enrobed in rich chocolate, hand-decorated with pink and red nonpareils, edible pearls and a red chocolate drizzle
- Valentine’s Day Cheesecake Cuties – Bite-sized squares of Original Plain Cheesecake, enrobed in bittersweet chocolate, each decorated with a festive heart confection brushed with edible gold dust or sprinkles
- I Heart Cheesecake – A rich heart shaped white chocolate cheesecake topped with whole raspberries
- Miniature Belgian Chocolate heart-shaped cheesecakes – Made with deep, rich Belgian chocolate, topped with a crunchy layer of chocolate and hazelnuts, dusted with imported cocoa
Customers are encouraged to order in advance by February 11 at 8 am CST for delivery by 7 pm on February 13.