This year, Eli’s Cheesecake will show love for those who continue to keep us safe. For every Valentine’s Day cheesecake purchased, the Chicago bakery will donate cheesecake on Monday, February 14 to front line workers at the John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago and Alivio Medical Center in Pilsen.
Additionally, Eli’s is offering a wide variety of Valentine’s Day products in the lead-up to the special day. Among those are:
- Eli’s Valentine’s Day DIY Dipper Decorating Kit ($45.95) – This kit includes 6 frozen Original Plain cheesecake slices on sticks, Belgian chocolate for dipping, white chocolate for drizzling, three different kinds of sprinkles, candy hearts, a pastry bag for decorating, parchment paper and an instruction sheet
- Eli’s Sweetheart Cuties ($42.95) – Bite-sized squares of Original Plain Cheesecake, enrobed in bittersweet chocolate, each decorated with a festive heart confection brushed with edible gold dust or sprinkles
- Turtle Heart Cheesecake ($54.95) – Caramel cheesecake topped with bittersweet chocolate, caramel, toasted pecans, a hand-piped border of vanilla mousse, and chocolate shavings, baked in an elegant heart-shaped paper
- Miniature Belgian Chocolate heart-shaped cheesecakes (box of 9 for $42.95) made with deep, rich Belgian chocolate, topped with a crunchy layer of chocolate and hazelnuts, dusted with imported cocoa
- I Heart Cheesecake ($54.95) – A rich white chocolate heart shaped cheesecake topped with whole raspberries
These items and more can be ordered for nationwide delivery on Valentine’s Day at Eli’s website by 8:00 am CST on February 10, 2022.