With Father’s Day right around the corner, Chicago-based Eli’s Cheesecake Company is going all out this year to help customers celebrate the fathers or father figures in their lives.
Among these special desserts are:
- Dad's Double Dipped Crunch Dippers ($39.95) – Frozen Eli’s Original Plain Cheesecake, hand-dipped twice in crunchy bittersweet chocolate and served on a stick. A box of seven contains Dippers decorated with a drizzle of white icing and Dippers with “#1 Dad” written in icing.
- Eli’s heart-shaped bittersweet chocolate cheesecake ($32.95) – Baked with tiny cubes of chocolate cake inside, topped with vanilla mousse, more chocolate cake cubes and a bittersweet chocolate drizzle.
Customers can order these items online by Thursday, June 18 at 8:00 a.m. CST to arrive by Father’s Day, and can get free shipping by using the code FREESHIP.
For local customers, Eli’s also offers 6” layer cakes, all with a hand piped “Happy Father’s Day” message, available for $15.95 for local delivery or curbside pickup:
- 6” Chocolate Raspberry Cake – Three layers of rich chocolate cake layered with chocolate buttercream, raspberry filling, enrobed in chocolate ganache and finished with chocolate shavings
- 6” Coconut Cake – Three layers of coconut cake with coconut buttercream, covered in toasted coconut
- 6’’ Tiramisu – Three layers of yellow sponge cake soaked in coffee syrup, filled with vanilla mousse and finished with a dusting of cocoa powder