- 400 g all-purpose flour
- 150g COCOA POWDER
- 530 g sugar
- 15 g baking soda
- 6 g baking powder
- 4 g salt
- 108 g eggs
- 20 g egg yolks
- 306 g milk
- 150 g vegetable oil
- 8 g vanilla extract
- 306 g warm water
- 300 g sugar
- 85 g water
- 150 g egg whites
- 67 g sugar
- 450 g butter
- 4 g vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 200 g raspberry purée
- 400 g marshmallow fluff
- 30 g grape seeds oil
- 900 g GUANAJA 70% Dark Chocolate
- In a bowl, combine the flour, COCOA POWDER, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Whisk in the eggs and yolks until combined. Add the milk and oil and whisk to combine.
- Finally add the warm water and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Fill lined cupcake molds 3/4 full and bake at 350˚F until they spring back when touched in the center.
- Cool to room temperature before trimming the top flat, slicing in half, and freezing.
- In a pot, combine the 300g sugar with the water and cook over high heat until it reaches 248°F (120°C).
- Meanwile in a stand mixer, whisk the egg whites and remaining sugar to soft peaks.
- Pour the boiling sugar mixture slowly into the mixing bowl while whisking at medium speed and continue to whisk until the mixture is slightly warm.
- Slowly add the butter until all is incorporated. Slowly increase the mixer speed and beat the mixture until it looks light and fluffy.
- Scrape the bowl and add the vanilla extract, salt and raspberry purée and mix until combined.
- Finally add the marshmallow fluff and whisk to combine.
- Melt the GUANAJA 70% Dark Chocolate over a bain marie while stirring. Add the oil and mix well to incorporate. Use warm.
Assembly & Finishing
- Once the cupcake is cut and frozen, pipe a layer of cream filling on top of one layer of cake, put one fresh raspberry in the middle, and sandwich with the other half of the cake.
- Freeze completely before dipping into the warm coating chocolate. Wrap in individual foil wrappers once completely set.