On Wednesday, February 23, Dunkin’ rolled out its spring menu full of new beverages and foods.
Among those new items are:
- Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew – A blend of slow-steeped, ultra-smooth cold brew and rich salted caramel flavor, topped with velvety smooth Salted Caramel Cold Foam
- Salted Caramel Signature Latte – Blends rich espresso with milk and salted caramel flavor, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a dusting of cinnamon sugar
- Shamrock Macchiato – Layers espresso atop rich and creamy Irish Creme flavor, with notes of sweet cream and vanilla that capture the unmistakable flavor profile of Irish whiskey. Featuring a bright green hue
- Roasted Tomato & Hummus Toast – Features oven-roasted tomatoes, creamy hummus spread and a dusting of Za’atar seasoning, all atop sourdough bread
- Roasted Tomato & Avocado Toast – Includes oven-roasted tomatoes and a creamy and savory avocado spread, topped with flavorful Everything Bagel seasoning on sourdough bread
- Chocolate Croissant – An all-butter croissant filled with three chocolate batons and served warm
To help guests celebrate spring, Dunkin’ is offering $3 medium Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew and Salted Caramel Signature Lattes from now until March 22. Additionally, any guest that joins the DD Perks rewards program between now and April 26 will get a Free Medium Cold Brew when they sign up online.