Dunkin’ is getting into the holiday spirit early with new seasonal beverages and on-the-go snacks. Starting Wednesday, November 3, the full limited-time lineup will be available, joining a special in-store program to support the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation and new holiday cup designs.
Dunkin’s seasonal beverages are available in new festive cups for a limited time, featuring the holiday’s simple, perfectly imperfect joys – candy crumbs, tangled lights, peeking at gifts, or just shaking up the logo. The beverages include:
- New Holiday Blend Coffee – The newest seasonal selection in Dunkin’s Limited Batch Series, blending together quality Colombian and Ethiopian coffees for seasonal flavor notes of sweet molasses and dried fruit
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte – Features warm notes balanced with cooling peppermint, topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and cocoa powder
- New Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte – Features a creamy-rich white chocolate flavor in a signature latte topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar
- New White Mocha Hot Chocolate – A re-imagined traditional holiday classic with an indulgent and creamy milk chocolate profile and notes of white chocolate
The snacking menu includes:
- Pancake Minis – Six mini pancakes filled with maple-flavored bits, served warm with a side of syrup
- Chicken, Bacon & Cheese Croissant Stuffers – Stuffed with savory chicken, bacon and Colby Jack cheese, topped with everything seasoning
- Cranberry Orange Muffin – Made with real cranberries and topped with sanding sugar
Dunkin’ is helping to “Brighten the Season” for kids battling hunger or illness. From November 3-30, the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation invites Dunkin’ guests to donate $1 to the Foundation at any Dunkin’ location, as well as through the Dunkin’ App (November 10 through December 31) when placing a mobile order. As a thank you for supporting, guests who donate in-store will be given a special lightbulb-shaped sticker with their name to be displayed on a festive poster within the restaurant, as well as a coupon that can be redeemed for $1 off the purchase of a dozen donuts, which will expire on December 31, 2021.