The latest seasonal menu from Starbucks features a range of new and returning foods and beverages to warm up the cold weather months.
Among the winter offerings are:
- Pistachio Latte – Sweet flavors of pistachio pairs with Starbucks Signature Espresso and steamed milk and then finished with a salted brown buttery topping
- Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew – This non-dairy beverage is made with slow-steeped Starbucks Cold Brew, combined with honey and then topped with almondmilk
- Honey Almondmilk Flat White – This flat white pairs almondmilk and Starbucks Blonde espresso with honey
- Kale and Portabella Mushroom Sous Vide Egg Bites – Chopped kale and portabella mushrooms delicately folded into cage-free eggs with Monterey Jack cheese and cooked using the French “sous vide” technique
- Earth Cake Pop – Chocolate cake, dipped in a blue chocolaty icing and finished with green and white sprinkles to resemble the Earth
- Red Velvet Loaf – Vanilla cake swirled with classic red velvet cake and topped with a white chocolaty icing
Starting Tuesday, January 5, customers can enjoy these items through in-store, drive-thru, curbside pickup and delivery from Starbucks Delivers via Uber Eats.