This winter, Starbucks is introducing a new menu of non-dairy beverages and fan-favorite food items, available throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Among those are several plant-based beverages. The Almondmilk Honey Flat White is a coffee-forward beverage with real honey to complement the almond flavor with a touch of sweetness. It combines shots of Blonde Espresso with a Honey Blend and steamed almondmilk, finished with the Flat White’s signature dot of foam.
The Coconutmilk Latte was crafted using shots of Starbucks Blonde Espresso combined with steamed coconutmilk and finished with a strike of cascara sugar.
The Oatmilk Honey Latte is made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso infused with Honey Blend, and steamed oatmilk with a honey topping that is both sweet and savory.
Other beverages added to the menu include the returning Smoked Butterscotch Latte and the Honey Citrus Mint Tea.
Starbucks is offering several on-the-go breakfast options as well. These include:
- Spinach Feta Wrap – Cage-free egg whites, spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes inside a whole-wheat wrap, then toasted.
- Bacon & Gruyère Sous Vide Egg Bites – Cage-free eggs, prepared using the French “sous vide” technique resulting in a velvety texture bursting with flavor. Gruyère and Monterey Jack cheeses are added, and are topped with applewood-smoked bacon.
- Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper Sous Vide Egg Bites – Cage-free egg whites prepared using the French “sous vide” technique resulting in a velvety texture bursting with flavor. Creamy Monterey Jack cheese is added, plus spinach and fire-roasted red peppers.
- Ham, Cheddar & Peppers Sous Vide Egg Bites – Diced ham with roasted red and green peppers, inspired by the classic Denver omelet.
- Sausage, Cheddar & Egg Breakfast Sandwich – A savory sausage patty, fluffy cage-free eggs and aged Cheddar cheese served on a toasty English muffin.
- Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich – Reduced-fat turkey bacon and cage-free egg whites are paired with melted, reduced-fat white Cheddar cheese on a wheat English muffin.