Starting Tuesday, January 14, Corner Bakery is helping guests start their year with thoughtful and wholesome ingredients filled with fresh flavors.
The bakery-café chain has added new items to its winter menu. Among those are two new vegetarian items feature a power greens blend of baby kale, arugula & spinach, ancient grains, and chickpeas:
- Power Breakfast Egg Bowl – Scrambled eggs, ancient grains, chickpeas, oven-roasted tomato, fresh Mozzarella, pesto, and a power greens blend of baby kale, arugula and spinach
- Power Greens & Grains Salad – A power greens blend of baby kale, arugula and spinach, ancient grains, chickpeas, cucumber, oven-roasted tomato, hard-boiled egg, and honey balsamic vinaigrette
For breakfast, Corner Bakery is offering portable options including:
- Bacon Breakfast Wrap – Scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar, oven-roasted tomato, spinach, on a tomato basil tortilla
- Chicken Sausage Breakfast Wrap – Scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, cheddar, oven-roasted tomato, spinach, on a tomato basil tortilla
- Avocado Breakfast Wrap – Scrambled eggs, avocado, cheddar, spinach, on a tomato basil tortilla
For lunch and dinner, guests can get the Spicy Shrimp Club Wrap, featuring shrimp, bacon, avocado, tomato, arugula, Calabrian aioli, all on a tomato basil tortilla. For dessert, they can get the Confetti Baby Bundt Cake, featuring a vanilla baby Bundt with rainbow sprinkles and vanilla icing.
“The new year symbolizes new beginnings and many make this as a time to focus on their lifestyle,” says Donna Josephson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Corner Bakery. “We wanted to offer items that are both nourishing and craveable so our guests can make mindful choices without sacrificing flavor.”