Corner Bakery has announced new limited-time menu offers starting Tuesday, April 19. The bakery-café chain has crafted a lineup of menu items that are perfect for spring.
Available through the months of April, May and June, the lineup includes Hazelnut Cold Brew, Blueberry Topped Pancakes, a variety of new filled croissants, Wild Berry Trio and returning favorite Chicken Rosa Pasta.
- Hazelnut Cold Brew – Boldly flavored coffee sweetened with all-natural hazelnut syrup
- Blueberry Topped Pancakes – Stacked four high, the fluffy buttermilk pancakes are garnished with whipped cream and fresh seasonal blueberries
- New filled croissants – Include chocolate topped with a drizzle of chocolate and powdered sugar, strawberry and cream cheese topped with powdered sugar and apple with a crystallized sugar coating
- Wild Berry Trio – Customers can combine blended flavors of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries with their choice of freshly brewed lemonade, Arnold Palmer and iced tea
- Chicken Rosa Pasta – Capturing the flavors of the Chicken Pomodori Panini, the pasta includes grilled chicken, parmesan, spinach, over-roasted tomato, cavatappi pasta, pesto, tomato cream sauce and toasted breadcrumbs
“We are so excited to introduce these new limited time offers for our guests to enjoy,” says Rosie Davenport, vice president of marketing at Corner Bakery. “The team has worked hard to create the perfect lineup of items to welcome the spring season!”
Customers can join Corner Bakery Rewards loyalty program now and receive $5 off their next purchase.