Mother’s Day is just over a month away, and many Americans will be sending chocolate to their mothers who they may not be able to see in person due to the coronavirus pandemic.
To help customers honor the special women in their lives, Norman Love Confections has introduced its latest collection of chocolates. The limited-edition collection featuring ten rich ganache-filled hearts in white, dark and milk chocolate.
The 2020 Mother’s Day Collection will be available from Monday, April 27 to Saturday, May 9 at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers and Naples, as well as online at the premium confectioner’s website.
The heart-shaped chocolates included in the collection are:
- German Chocolate Cake – Milk chocolate filled with flavors of coconut, almond and chocolate cake
- Cupcake – White chocolate with flavors of luscious frosted vanilla cake
- Rosé Champagne – Dark chocolate with flavors of bubbly blush wine and ruby chocolate
- Hazelnut Gianduja – Milk chocolate with flavors of smooth Italian chocolate hazelnut
- Coconut Cake – Dark chocolate with flavors of sweet coconut and white cake
- Grandma’s Chocolate Cake – Dark chocolate with flavors of deep, rich chocolate layers
- Cherry Cheesecake – White chocolate with flavors of New York cheesecake with real cherry jam
- Snickerdoodle – Milk chocolate with flavors of a soft cinnamon sugar cookie
- Banana Rum – White chocolate with spirited flavors of tropical fruit
- Vanilla Yuzu – Dark chocolate with tart citrus fruit flavor with vanilla accents
A 5-piece box with two Mother’s Day heart-shaped flavors and three flavors from the signature collection is offered at $13.75; the 10-piece box with all 10 Mother’s Day heart-shaped flavors is available for $25; and the 25-piece box with all 10 Mother’s Day heart-shaped flavors and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection costs $52.50.