Norman Love Confections has announced its upcoming 2023 Holiday Collection, a limited-edition assortment of artisan chocolates inspired by tradition and innovation and expertly crafted by award-winning chocolatiers to capture the spirit of the season.
“Every year, our master chocolatiers put love into holiday giving with our collection of innovative, new creations to nostalgic, favorite flavors,” says Norman Love, founder and chief executive officer of Norman Love Confections. “Artisan chocolate is the gift that always fits and helps make the season memorable.”
Norman Love Collections’ 2023 Holiday Collection includes these 10 limited-edition flavors:
- Candy Cane (White Chocolate) - Crushed candy canes with creamy white chocolate ganache
- Eggnog (White Chocolate) - A classic favorite infused with nutmeg, clove and dark rum
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie (White Chocolate) - Pumpkin spice cookies in creamy white chocolate ganache
- Mint Patty (Dark Chocolate) - Peppermint complements rich dark chocolate
- Spiced Hot Chocolate (Dark Chocolate) - A dash of habanero and cinnamon in bold dark chocolate
- Java Jingle (Dark Chocolate) - Coffee-infused dark chocolate with a dash of holiday spices
- Cup of Cheer (White Chocolate) - Coffee-infused dark chocolate with Kahlúa and Baileys Irish Cream
- S’more (Milk Chocolate) - Roasted marshmallows, graham crackers and milk chocolate
- White Christmas (Milk Chocolate) - Cinnamon ganache with sweet ground hazelnut praline
- Gingerbread (Milk Chocolate) - Gingersnap cookies crumbled into milk chocolate
The limited-edition collection is available in a variety of sizes including a 10-piece Candy Cane box for $31. A 5-piece gift box is $15, 10-piece is $29, 16-piece is $42, 25-piece is $60, 32-piece is $72 and 50-piece is $110.
This year, Norman Love Confections is offering two Advent Calendars featuring specialty seasonal confections to count down to Christmas. The Gourmet Advent Calendar features 24 pull-out drawers with chocolates inside for $100 and a Merry & Bright Advent Calendar for $50 with 24 peel-back windows.
The mini-bar collection, peppermint and hot chocolate bombs, holiday stocking stuffers, gift bundles and gift baskets filled with a variety of seasonally inspired chocolate treats will also be available. For those looking to make the season extra bright for clients, employees and others, Norman Love Confections offers custom corporate holiday gifts.
The 2023 Holiday Collection and all of the aforementioned holiday gifts are available at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota, as well as online starting November 20.