With 2020 being such a difficult year, many across the country are already looking forward to the holiday season. Norman Love Confections is looking to help bring some holiday cheer this year with its upcoming chocolate collection.
The 2020 Norman Love Confections’ Holiday Collection features an uplifting celebration of Christmases past with flavors to warm the season, with flavors including:
- Cup of Cheer (white chocolate – Kahlúa, Baileys Irish Cream and coffee)
- Mint Patty (dark chocolate – peppermint mixed into dark chocolate)
- Cherry Cordial (dark chocolate – tart cherry ganache)
- S’more (milk chocolate – roasted marshmallows and graham crackers)
- Brandied Cherry (dark chocolate – brandied cherries in a bittersweet ganache)
- Java Jingle (dark chocolate – holiday spiced coffee)
- White Christmas (milk chocolate – hazelnut praline in a cinnamon ganache)
- Gingerbread (milk chocolate – freshly baked gingersnap cookie crumbles)
- Eggnog (white chocolate – infused with nutmeg, clove and dark rum)
- Candy Cane (white chocolate – crushed candy canes in a creamy ganache)
“We know that this year has been difficult as everyone struggles to understand how ‘normal’ will look,” says Norman Love, president and founder of Norman Love Confections. “Our highly acclaimed chefs were inspired by tradition in creating our annual holiday collection, updated with the finest ingredients. What better way to share the love and bring cheer than with handmade, artisanal chocolates that recollect bygone holidays?”
The 2020 holiday collection will be available starting November 16 at Norman Love Confections’ website or in its chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero and Sarasota Florida. An assortment of the holiday flavors will be included in 25- and 50-piece green signature gift boxes, along with a selection of Norman Love’s award-winning signature flavors. The holiday gift boxes are priced at $52.50 and $100 respectively. Norman Love Confections has also created a special, limited-edition candy cane-shaped gift box that includes all 10 chocolates from the holiday collection for $27.