The latest confections collection from Norman Love Confections is themed around decadent desserts that mothers would love. Among the flavors in the 2019 Mother’s Day Collection are French silk, Oreo cheesecake, and coconut cream pie.
The collection of artisanal chocolates is split evenly between popular pie and cake flavors, and will be available starting Monday, April 29 through Sunday, May 12 on Mother’s Day.
“We created an exclusive line of premier, heart-shaped chocolates just for mom,” says Norman Love, founder and owner of Norman Love Confections. “Chocolate is a traditional gift that never goes out of style, and our 2019 Mother’s Day Collection is the perfect way to show mom she is loved and appreciated.”
The featured flavors in the 2019 Mother’s Day Collection include:
- Apple pie (white chocolate)
- Banana cream (white chocolate)
- Carrot cake (milk chocolate)
- Coconut cream pie (dark chocolate)
- Coffee cake (milk chocolate)
- French silk (dark chocolate)
- Lemon meringue (white chocolate)
- Oreo cheesecake (dark chocolate)
- Pineapple upside-down cake (milk chocolate)
- Rum cake (dark chocolate)
A ten-piece box costs $26, a 15-piece box costs $35, and a 25-piece box costs $52.50. All three will be available online and at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, and Estero, Florida.