Artisanal chocolate company Norman Love Confections has added new handcrafted chocolates to its Signature Collection, the brand's core product line. The 25-flavor collection will now feature eight new flavors of white, milk, and dark chocolate confections with different fillings.
Each of these flavors has a distinctive appearance, shape, and color to be easily identified from the flavor map on the box. Each chocolate is made fresh daily with premium ingredients and no preservatives.
Among the new flavors in the Signature Collection are:
- Passion Truffle (milk chocolate): The vibrant flavor of passion fruit mixed in a milk chocolate ganache
- Shot in the Dark (dark chocolate): Extra shot of espresso and coffee-infused cream in a dark chocolate filling
- Yuzu Mango (white chocolate): Exotic yuzu jam and sweet mango blended in creamy white chocolate ganache
- New York Cheesecake (white chocolate): Freshly baked New York cheesecake blended into a white chocolate ganache
- 80% Coeur de Guanaja (dark chocolate): An intense dark chocolate ganache flavor
- Dulce de Leche (milk chocolate): A layer of dulce de leche over a caramelized white chocolate ganache
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow (milk chocolate): A classic combination of marshmallow, peanut butter, and white chocolate ganache
- Sicilian Pistachio (milk chocolate): Pistachio and white chocolate ganache, covered in milk chocolate
The chocolates in the Signature Collection can be ordered individually online or in-store at Norman Love’s Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero, and Naples. Signature Gift Boxes by Norman Love Confections contains an assortment of flavors from this collection, available in 5, 10, 15, 25, and 50-piece boxes.
“Many of the flavors in the current Signature Collection have been part of the collection from the beginning, but new ideas are what make us who we are,” says Norman Love, founder, owner and president of Norman Love Confections. “When inspiration strikes, we develop new flavors, refining and perfecting until they are ready to be added to the collection.”