One of the best-kept secrets in air travel happens to be found at Auntie Anne’s shops inside of airports all over the country. Consumers are more than familiar with the soft pretzels that come from these locations, but another item satisfies travelers looking for a delicious breakfast option.
Several Auntie Anne’s airport locations offer breakfast sandwiches. These savory sandwiches are served on a freshly-baked pretzel roll and come in three varieties: with Sausage, Egg, and Cheese; Bacon, Egg, and Cheese; and Egg and Cheese.
The Auntie Anne’s airport locations that feature these breakfast sandwiches include:
- Baltimore-Washington International (BWI)
- Dallas Ft. Worth International (DFW)
- Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- George Bush International (IAH)
- Dulles International (IAD)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International (EWR)
- McCarran International (LAS)
- Milwaukee General Mitchell Airport (MKE)
- Philadelphia International (PHL)
- Pittsburgh International (PIT)
- San Antonio Airport (SAT)
- St. Louis Airport (STL)
- Tampa International (TPA)
- Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Oakland International (OAK)
- NW Arkansas (XNA)
- Nashville International (BNA)
- Denver International (DEN)
- Charlotte International (CLT)
These sandwiches have been around for several years, but haven’t been offered at Auntie Anne’s regular shops because they are located in shopping malls that typically don’t open until after the morning breakfast rush.