Fall is right around the corner, and Corner Bakery Cafe has announced the new items that will be joining its menu during the season.
New items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner mark a menu full of comfort foods for the upcoming cooling of the weather. These items feature flavors like caramelized apples, toasted walnuts, fall spices, rich greens, and hearty grains.
- Apple Walnut Pancakes – Buttermilk pancakes topped with caramelized apples, cinnamon crunch streusel, and toasted walnuts served with vanilla maple syrup and Applewood smoked bacon
- Apple Walnut Oatmeal – Whole grain steel-cut oatmeal topped with caramelized apples, cinnamon crunch streusel, and toasted walnuts
- Chicken Apple Arugula Sandwich – Sliced chicken, diced tart apples, and fresh arugula with pesto mayo served on toasted pesto Parmesan focaccia
- Power Greens & Grains Salad – Sliced chicken, toasted seasoned chickpeas, whole grain farro, diced cucumbers, oven-roasted tomatoes, and sliced hard-boiled egg on a power greens blend of baby kale, arugula, and spinach with honey balsamic vinaigrette
- Glorious Morning Muffin – A muffin packed with fresh carrots, walnuts, plump raisins, coconut, diced apple, and a hint of fall spice
"We are excited to introduce our guests to Corner Bakery's new harvest creations," says Corner Bakery CMO Donna Josephson. "Our freshly prepared dishes are full of flavor – perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."