From now until August 19, Corner Bakery Café is offering a menu full of seasonal ingredients that satisfy sweet and savory tastes.
Among the new items at the bakery-café chain are:
- Berries & Cream Pancakes – Four fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with mixed berries and whipped cream served with vanilla maple syrup and Applewood smoked bacon
- Berry Pecan Salad – Grilled chicken, strawberries, blueberries, bleu cheese, and candied pecans on mixed greens with strawberry vinaigrette
- White Chocolate Strawberry Cold Brew – Creamy cold brew coffee with white chocolate syrup and a hint of strawberry
- Turkey Bacon Ham Stack Sandwich – Oven-roasted turkey, bacon, pecan-wood smoked ham, tomatoes, leaf lettuce, Swiss and cheddar cheeses, and balsamic mustard, served on white toast
- Turkey Avocado Cobb Salad – Oven-roasted turkey, bacon, hard-boiled egg, ripe avocado, tomatoes, and crumbled blue cheese on mixed greens with avocado ranch dressing
- Asparagus Pasta Primavera – Cavatappi pasta, asparagus, zucchini, squash, peas, artichoke hearts, oven-roasted tomatoes, baby kale, pesto, garlic cream sauce, and parmesan cheese
“We are always looking for new ingredients to use that are in peak-season, like our new Berries & Cream specials, in order to offer our guests a variety of fresh and naturally delicious dishes,” says Donna Josephson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Corner Bakery. “The ingredients that we use to craft these dishes are straightforward and bright – the perfect combination to brighten any day.”
Corner Bakery Café was recently recognized by TripAdvisor as a “Top U.S. Restaurant Chain” for 2019 and ranked one of Franchise Times’ “Top 200” brands in the franchise space. Today, it has nearly 200 company-owned and franchised locations around the country.