Early 2019 brings fresh and vibrant dishes to Corner Bakery Café. The bakery-café chain has announced its latest additions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
These seasonal items include:
- Carved Ham & Swiss Egg Bowl – Scrambled eggs topped with pecan wood smoked ham, roasted red peppers, green onions, and Swiss cheese, finished with a drizzle of garlic cream sauce and served with sourdough toast
- Bacon Avocado Egg Bowl – Scrambled eggs topped with Applewood smoked bacon, diced tomato, chopped baby spinach, cheddar cheese, and avocado, served with sourdough toast
- Pesto, Egg & Cheese Panini – Scrambled eggs, tomato, fresh Mozzarella, and pesto on grilled sourdough
- Shrimp Scampi Linguine – Garlic roasted shrimp and linguine tossed with garlic butter, tomato, fresh parsley, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese
- Power Greens Shrimp Caesar Salad – Garlic roasted shrimp, shredded Parmesan cheese, and homemade croutons on a power greens blend of baby kale, spinach, and arugula with classic Caesar dressing
New additions to the bakery case are Cake Truffle Bites, which come in lemon, salted caramel pecan, and carrot cake flavors.
“We are always looking for new ways to bring our guests fresh and innovative dishes,” says Corner Bakery CMO Donna Josephson. “We are excited to introduce our guests to these fresh and flavorful new dishes.”