Tim Hortons is helping its guests get festive this holiday season with a seasonal lineup of handcrafted beverages and baked goods. Available now, the holiday menu features a selection of hot and cold beverages inspired by three indulgent holiday flavors – Peppermint Mocha, Brown Butter Caramel, and Gingerbread – plus three holiday baked goods to pair with any holiday beverage.
To celebrate the kickoff of the holiday season, Tim Hortons is offering guests $1 medium hot or iced lattes, including the holiday flavors, when they order on the Tims App through November 28.
“We’re thrilled to be offering our guests our most delectable holiday menu lineup yet,” says Tim Hortons US lead of product innovation, Ian Thurston. “We’re bringing back our beloved Peppermint Mocha beverages, now with an enhanced Peppermint flavor. And we’re excited to introduce our guests to the indulgent sweet and salty combination of our Brown Butter Caramel beverages and bold taste of our Gingerbread beverages paired with Chobani Oatmilk. There’s truly something for everyone to enjoy all season long.”
The Tim Hortons holiday menu includes:
- Peppermint Mocha Iced Capp – A frozen, rich fusion of chocolate and peppermint flavor, finished off with whipped topping and sprinkled with crunchy Peppermint Bark. Flavor also available as a latte, iced latte, and Cold Brew.
- Brown Butter Caramel Cold Brew – A mix of sweet and salty brown butter flavors that combine with the velvety smoothness of caramel. Also available as a hot or iced latte.
- Peppermint Timbits – Tim Hortons’ signature Chocolate Cake Glazed Timbits with a peppermint topping.
- Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte – A blend of gingerbread flavor, creamy Chobani Oatmilk and a dusting of cinnamon topping. Also available as an iced latte and Cold Brew. Available November 15.
- Holiday Tree Donut – A tree-shaped yeast donut filled with venetian cream and topped with green fondant and festive nonpareils. Available November 15.
- Hot Cocoa Crumble Muffin – A rich chocolate muffin filled with marshmallow and topped with chocolate chips. Available November 15.