At its U.S. restaurants, Tim Hortons is getting into the holiday spirit with its foods and beverages. These limited-time items are available beginning Thursday, November 21.
Tim Hortons has a variety of seasonal beverages, such as the Peppermint Iced Capp, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Latte, Crème Brulee Latte, and Crème Brulee Iced Capp. Additionally, it is offering several holiday baked goods, including:
- Holiday Tree Donut – A yeast tree-shaped donut filled with venetian cream and topped with vanilla fondant and festive nonpareils
- Gingerbread Muffin – A gingerbread-flavored muffin with cream cheese filling
- Raspberry Filled Donut – A raspberry-filled yeast donut sprinkled with powdered sugar
- Chocolate Candy Cane Donut – A chocolate cake ring donut topped with chocolate fondant and peppermint bark
- Jingle Bell Boston Cream – A yeast donut filled with venetian cream and topped with chocolate fondant and peppermint bark
- Holiday Bloom Donut – A raspberry-filled yeast bloom donut topped with vanilla fondant and red, white, and green sprinkles
- Festive Vanilla Dip – A yeast ring donut topped with green fondant and red and white sprinkles
Tim Hortons currently has more than 4,800 system wide restaurants located in Canada, the United States, and around the world. In July, the company opened its first innovation café in downtown Toronto. The unique concept is a space to test new menu items and technology initiatives.