As Starbucks celebrates the 20th anniversary of the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL), this fall Starbucks Reserve locations in New York, Chicago and Seattle will add pumpkin spice beverages and Princi food to their seasonal menu, in addition to offering the PSL for the first time.
“This fall Starbucks Reserve is embracing the spirit of innovation and the craft of coffee as we welcome the iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte to celebrate its 20th anniversary,” says Beatriz Pardo, vice president, Starbucks Reserve. “We’re excited to showcase the artistry of Starbucks Reserve coffee craft with the new beverages and immersive coffee experiences. This season, Starbucks Reserve will be the destination for unforgettable memories that bring us together for moments of connection over coffee and the joy of fall flavors.”
The Starbucks Reserve pumpkin spice items include:
- Starbucks Reserve Pumpkin Spice Latte – Starbucks Reserve espresso with velvety steamed milk and a medley of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkling of pumpkin-pie spices, available hot or iced
- Pumpkin Spice Whiskey Barrel-Aged Iced Latte – Starbucks Reserve espresso combined with Whiskey Barrel-Aged coffee and pumpkin spice sauce, with a choice of milk poured over ice and finished with Starbucks Reserve Whiskey Barrel-Aged whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin-pie spices
- Starbucks Reserve Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martini – Starbucks signature Espresso Martini infused with fall flavors (pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove), topped with pumpkin spiced whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin-pie spices
- Pumpkin Spice Cake – Topped with caramel sauce, toasted pumpkin seeds and a Princi chocolate square
- Pumpkin Maritozzo – Sweet brioche filled with spiced pumpkin mascarpone cream and dusted with powdered sugar