Yields 32 croissants
Pillsbury™ Freezer-to-Oven Chocolate Croissant Dough Straight, 1.5 oz (13374) 3 lb or 32 each
- Yoplait® ParfaitPro® Low-fat Vanilla Yogurt (16632) 1 lb or 1/4 bag
- Non-dairy whipped topping 1 lb or 4 1/2 cups
- Strawberry flavored sugar-free drink mix packet, 0.14 oz each 1 each
- Strawberries, fresh, sliced 2 lb or 4 cups
- Gold Medal™ Ready-To-Spread Chocolate Fudge Icing (11215) 10 oz or 1 cup
- Bake croissants as indicated on package; allow to cool for 1 hour.
- Slice cooled croissants in half, lengthwise.
- Add yogurt and whipped topping to large stainless mixing bowl; mix with wire whisk until mixture is light, airy and well-blended.
- Whisk in drink mix powder until combined; transfer to air-tight container and refrigerate until needed.
- Remove tops of croissants and add 1 oz (approx. 1/4 cup) Strawberry Mousse to bottom piece.
- Layer on 4 slices (approx. 1 oz) of strawberries; replace top piece.
- Heat icing in microwaveable bowl in 10 second increments; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over top of croissants and serve immediately.
Tip: Freeze finished croissants and thaw before serving if desired, or refrigerate up to 3 days.
Recipe courtesy of General Mills Foodservice