Bougie Bakes, a Los Angeles-based distributor of healthy baked good alternatives, has announced the debut of its seasonal pumpkin bakes. The collection, available through the end of November, is gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free.
Among the items available are:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ($35)
- Pumpkin Pecan Blondie Bites ($35)
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies ($35)
- Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Mini Muffins ($35)
The pumpkin bakes are also available in bundles including:
- Pumpkin Szn Bundle ($65) – 16 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and 16 Pumpkin Pecan Blondie Bites
- Vegan Pumpkin Szn Bundle ($65) – 16 Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies and 16 Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Mini Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Everything Bundle ($120) –16 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, 16 Pumpkin Pecan Blondie Bites, 16 Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies and 16 Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Mini Muffins
“You can’t be in the baked goods industry and not have a pumpkin line,” says Ryan and Meghan Quinn, co-founders of Bougie Bakes. “We are so excited to have created a better-for-you, delicious option that will make anybody want to put on a flannel, light a candle and embrace everything fall has to offer.”
All Bougie Bakes products are placed in 100% recyclable trays and wrapped in cellulose derived from wood pulp. Bougie Bakes also uses water activated tape made with recycled paper, ensuring the entire package is 100 percent sustainable.