Tropical Smoothie Cafe, the national fast-casual concept known for its better-for-you-smoothies and food with a tropical twist, has revealed several new menu options for the holiday season.
From November 11 to January 5, 2021, customers can enjoy the new Cranberry Crisp Smoothie and Smoky-Cado Grilled Cheese, along with returning seasonal fan-favorites, including the Cranberry Truffle Smoothie, Smoky Mozza Grilled Cheese and Classic Grilled Cheese, at more than 885 cafe locations nationwide.
The recently-added smoothie options include:
- New Cranberry Crisp Smoothie – Cranberries, strawberries, pomegranate, cinnamon, whole-grain oats and nonfat vanilla yogurt. Served with an edible strawberry straw
- Cranberry Truffle Smoothie – Strawberries, cranberries, white chocolate and nonfat vanilla yogurt. Served with an edible strawberry straw
The recently-added grilled cheese sandwiches include:
- New Smoky-Cado Grilled Cheese – White American cheese, firehouse cheese blend, smashed avocado, bacon and smoked tomato spread on toasted sourdough bread
- Smoky Mozza Grilled Cheese – Fresh mozzarella, white American cheese, bacon and smoked tomato spread on toasted sourdough bread
- Classic Grilled Cheese – Cheddar and white American cheese on toasted sourdough bread
Along with the new seasonal promotions, the new Tropical Smoothie Cafe App features craveable rewards, exclusive offers, delivery and more loyalty benefits for both new and existing rewards members.
“Our number one priority at Tropical Smoothie Cafe is to provide a seamless guest experience, and through our app refresh, we’re now able to engage and connect with guests in new, digitally-enhanced ways,” says Charles Watson, chief executive officer of Tropical Smoothie Cafe. “We’re confident that the new app will continue to support our long-term goals to deliver convenience and accessibility, and we’re excited to provide our most loyal fans exclusive access and special benefits throughout the holiday season and beyond.”