Leading fast-casual concept Tropical Smoothie Cafe is bringing an early dose of sunshine and beach vibes to guests across the country with a new lineup of tropical fruit smoothies, a Hawaiian-inspired wrap and premium sides.
From Wednesday, March 24 through Tuesday, May 25, guests can enjoy the following new items at locations across the country:
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie – Dragon fruit, mango, pineapple and banana
- Starfruit Smoothie – Starfruit, mango, strawberries and lime
- Citrus Hawaiian Wrap – Grilled chicken, red bell pepper, roasted pineapple salsa, romaine, pickled red onions and orange garlic citrus sauce in a toasted wrap
- Jalapeño Corn – Chipotle mayo on charred corn with fresh lime
- Maple-Kissed Sweet Potatoes – Maple glaze on roasted sweet potatoes
“There’s something special about the arrival of spring that makes tropical flavors taste that much better. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, our favorite way to celebrate a new season is by introducing fresh new menu items that instantly transport our guests to the tropics,” says Charles Watson, chief executive officer of Tropical Smoothie Cafe, LLC. “We’re excited to bring back the fan favorite Dragon Fruit Smoothie and introduce the brand-new Starfruit Smoothie, which both feature the bold and bright flavors we’re known for.”