On Tuesday, August 25, Starbucks announced that its fall menu was back at its stores across the US and Canada. Customers have several options to order and pickup their favorite fall drinks, including ordering at the drive-thru or ordering and paying ahead through the Starbucks app. They can even order for delivery through Starbucks Delivers via Uber Eats.
Among the items back for the season:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Starbucks’ signature espresso and steamed milk with the flavor combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – Starbucks Cold Brew sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam and a dusting of pumpkin spice topping
- Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha – Mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup combined with coffee and steamed milk, then topped with sweetened whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a blend of turbinado sugar and sea salt
- Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino – A blend of mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup with coffee, combined with milk and ice. All finished with sweetened whipped cream, caramel sauce and a blend of turbinado sugar and sea salt
- Pumpkin Scone – A spiced pumpkin scone topped with sweet icing
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin – A spiced pumpkin muffin topped with a sweet cream cheese filling and a sprinkling of chopped, spiced pepitas
- Pumpkin Bread – A gently spiced bread with pumpkin flavors and pepitas
Starbucks is helping guests get into the seasonal spirit with its fall hotline, inspired by the sounds and flavors of the season. Fall enthusiasts in the US and Canada can dial 1-833-GET-FALL for a limited time to hear a variety of prompts that will transport them to their favorite season, including a crackling fire, a hayride through a pumpkin patch or even some PSL-inspired meditations.