Norman Love Confections is looking to elevate Easter baskets with the introduction of its latest chocolate collection. The limited-edition 2020 Easter Collection featuring 10 rich egg crèmes in white, dark, and milk chocolate. In addition to fruit flavors like strawberry, raspberry, lemon and orange, the collection’s flavors include vanilla, coffee, coconut, caramel, Madagascar chocolate and peanut butter.
From March 23 to April 11, customers can get the following flavors at Norman Love Confections’ chocolate salons in Fort Myers, Naples, and Estero, Florida, as well as online:
- Lemon Cream – White chocolate egg filled with lemon-laced white chocolate
- Strawberry Cream – White chocolate egg filled with fresh strawberries and vanilla cream
- Vanilla Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with vanilla and white chocolate
- Coconut Cream – White chocolate egg filled with sweet, tropical coconut
- Chocolate Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with rich 66% Manjari Madagascar dark chocolate
- Orange Creme – Dark chocolate egg filled with juicy orange and vanilla
- Coffee Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with bright roasted coffee beans
- Caramel Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with luscious caramel cream
- Raspberry Cream – Dark chocolate egg filled with white chocolate raspberry
- Peanut Butter Cream – Milk chocolate egg filled with smooth peanut butter
A 5-piece Easter Egg Box with two chocolate eggs and three flavors from the signature collection is available for $13.75; the 10-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs is available for $25; and the 25-piece box with all 10 chocolate eggs and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection is available for $52.50. Additionally, Easter Pails and other specialty gifts are available, including Mystery Boxes that feature themed assortments of chocolate treats by delivery.
In response to coronavirus concerns, Norman Love Confections is now offering curbside pickup at its retail locations.