Valentine’s Day is just one week away, and internationally-recognized Paris Baguette is offering plenty of limited-edition items in the days leading up to it.
The bakery café chain is making its Valentine’s Day menu available for pick-up starting Monday, February 10 at stores nationwide. Paris Baguette’s signature Valentine’s Day cakes feature love-inspired decorations in heart-shaped varieties and classic layer cakes. It will also offer an assortment of premium Belgium Chocolate. The Truffle Sets include Champagne Black Current, Citron Dark, Caramel Milk, Peanut Butter, Hazelnut Praline, and more.
Paris Baguette’s Valentine’s Day treats include:
- Romance Heart Cake: Heart-shaped chocolate cake filled with chocolate buttercream, topped with fresh berries and chocolate hearts
- Berry in Love Cake: Luscious vanilla cake filled with soft cream and mixed fruit, topped with fresh berries and a chocolate heart
- Pink Bouquet Cake: Vanilla cake filled with strawberry soft cream and strawberries, topped with fresh berries and chocolate hearts
- You Have My Heart Cake: Heart-shaped vanilla cake filled with soft cream and strawberries, topped with fresh berries and chocolate hearts
- Four-Piece Belgian Truffle Set: Flavors include Citron Dark, Caramel Milk, Champagne Black Current, and Peanut Butter truffles
- 12-Piece Belgian Hazelnut Truffle Set: Belgian white and Belgian milk chocolate truffles with a hazelnut praline filling
- 29-Piece Gourmet Chocolatier Assortment: 11 variations of Belgian Chocolates and Truffles, featuring flavors like Milk Ganache, Dark Ganache, White and Milk Hazelnut Praline, Raspberry Milk Chocolate, Espresso Dark Chocolate, and more
- Heart and Rose Shaped Chocolate Pops: A delicious milk chocolate treat in heart or rose shapes
“We’re thrilled to offer an exciting variety of decorative cakes and chocolates to help our customers celebrate Valentine’s Day this year. Our bakeries across the country will be preparing an array of flavors from fresh berry and cream fillings, to decadent chocolates for every taste bud,” says Darren Tipton, Chief Executive Officer of Paris Baguette. “Whether you’re looking to surprise a loved one, co-worker or family member for Valentine’s Day, Paris Baguette has got you covered.”