Paris Baguette is celebrating the holidays with a variety of limited-time items on its menu.
The bakery-café chain’s holiday-themed cakes can be pre-ordered and picked up from Paris Baguette bakeries or delivered straight to homes. The first round of holiday cakes is now available, and the second round will be available starting Thursday, December 16. The cakes are decorated with winter scenes, snowmen, reindeer and other festive holiday themes.
Paris baguette also offers seasonal beverages like peppermint mochas and a winter croissant loaf made just for the holidays. The holiday menu includes:
- Blitzen's Blueberry Chiffon Cake (Available 12/1) – Three layers of blueberry chiffon cake filled with soft cream and finished with blueberries and blackberries
- Santa's Strawberry Soft Cream Cake (Available 12/1) – Three layers of vanilla cake filled with soft cream and strawberries
- Holly Jolly Rainbow Cake (Available 12/16) – Six layers of rainbow cake filled with sweet cream cheese and finished with multi-colored soft cream
- Frosty's Strawberry-Filled Cake (Available 12/16) – Three layers of vanilla cake filled with strawberry compote and finished with soft cream and shredded coconut
- Holiday Friends Chocolate Cake (Available 12/16) – Three Layers of chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream and dark/milk chocolate coating
- Playful Penguin Mocha Cake (Available 12/16) – Three layers of mocha cake and mocha buttercream. Finished with a caramel glaze
- Croissant Loaf (Available 12/8-3/22)
- Peppermint Mocha Latte and Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate (Available 12/8-3/22)
“We take immense pride and joy in the cakes we make for our guests,” says Yvette Castillo, senior research & development manager at Paris Baguette. “Our holiday cake collection is a reflection of that pride. Our hope is that each design sparks joy and spreads cheer throughout the holiday season. Our new Blitzen’s Blueberry Chiffon Cake, with its three fluffy layers of perfectly baked chiffon cake, soft cream filling, and fresh berry topping, is one glimpse at the cheer we're hoping to share.”