Sprinkles Cupcakes recently announced updates to its digital platforms, with the unveiling of a new website and app.
The bakery chain’s website features a fresh layout that better showcases its latest product news. Additionally, the website has increased ordering capabilities, including:
- Pickup and delivery options
- New same day/ASAP or future order availability
- New catering and custom ordering
- Full menu with design-your-own customization options
- Corporate and social event orders
- Ranges from small to large orders up to 10,000 cupcakes
The new Sprinkles Now app allows customers to place an order through the app, track deliveries, and save favorite orders for easy and fast reordering. The Sprinkles Perks rewards program gives customers the ability to earn points for every purchase to redeem on special deals and birthday giveaways.
The latest limited-time cupcake flavors available for ordering at Sprinkles include lemon meringue and margarita. Lemon meringue (until 4/28) is a graham cracker-lined fragrant lemon cake filled with tart lemon curd and topped with toasted meringue. Margarita (until 5/5 – Cinco de Mayo) is a Key lime cake frosted with ultra-premium blanco tequila-infused key lime buttercream and finished with a fleur de sel rim.