With spring on the horizon, Paris Baguette has announced its seasonal menu. Among the items on the menu are pastries and cakes with the taste of various berries like strawberry, blackberry, and raspberry.
Beginning on Wednesday, March 27, the bakery-café chain will make the new menu available to customers. It features a variety of hand-crafted fruit-filled desserts and custards, as well as the café’s signature freshly-baked croissants.
The seasonal menu includes desserts, pastries, and beverages such as:
- Very Berry Pastry – Filled with lemon Bavarian cream and toppled with an assortment of berries
- Strawberry Mousse Cheesecake – Strawberry flavor-based cheese mousse decorated with a strawberry and whipped cream on top
- Mixed Berry Yogurt Muffin – A muffin filled with yogurt cream and topped with blackberries and raspberries
- Strawberry Harmonica – Soft bread-filled pastry with custard cream and an assortment of berries
- Strawberry Croissant – Croissant filled with custard cream and a bed of berries
- Berry Tart – Tart filled with almond and choux cream and topped with strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry
- Strawberry Peach Iced Tea
- Strawberry Matcha (with Coconut Milk)
Paris Baguette operates 78 corporate and franchise locations throughout the U.S., as well as over 3,500 locations internationally. The concept was founded in 1988 and continues to expand on the strength of its breads, pastries, and cakes.