1 cup DOVE Chocolate Baking Chips
15.25 ounces white cake mix
3.4 ounces instant lemon pudding
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
½ cup water
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1½ cups DOVE Chocolate Baking Chips
1 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9X5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine cake mix and pudding mix. Add in sour cream, oil, eggs and water. Stir in poppy seeds and DOVE Baking Chips.
3. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for approximately 60 minutes, or until 180°F internal temperature. Set aside to cool completely.
4. Once cake cool, form (30) 1.5” balls via a #40 scoop. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until firm.
5. On medium heat, add heavy cream to a saucepan. Once it has come to a simmer, add DOVE Chocolate Baking Chips.
6. Remove from heat, stir and set aside.
7. Remove cake-balls from refrigerator.
8. Place 1 cake-ball onto a fork and dip into chocolate ganache (make sure the consistency isn’t too runny).
9. Place each truffle onto lined baking sheet and refrigerate until hardened.
10. Dust with cocoa powder and serve.
Recipe courtesy of MARS Chocolate North America