Makes 3 Waffle Sandwiches
- 1 cup Butterfinger, chopped into ¼” pieces
- 1 cup Baby Ruth, chopped into ¼” pieces
- 1 cup Buncha Crunch whole pieces
- 6 each vanilla waffles, RTU, 3” diameter discs
- 1 cup peanut butter ice cream for Butterfinger
- 1 cup caramel ice cream for Baby Ruth
- 1 cup Horchata ice cream for Buncha Crunch
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs. powdered sugar
Place the 6 frozen waffle discs in freezer and keep frozen until needed. Remove waffles from freezer and add a scoop of ice cream to one waffle and top with another waffle, pressing down to form a sandwich.
Roll the ice cream sides of the sandwich in the candy, making sure it sticks well to the ice cream.
In a mixer, whip the heavy cream with the sugar until soft peaks form.
With a piping bag and tip, pipe a whipped cream decoration on each sandwich and sprinkle remaining candy on top.
Formulation courtesy of Ferrero