Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups + ½ cup DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 each eggs
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer combine butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture. Gently fold in DOVE® Baking Chips.
- Scoop cookie dough onto lined baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes or until done. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9X9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt 2 cups of DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips over a double boiler and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, confectioners sugar and cocoa powder.
- Slowly add eggs one at a time.
- Pour in melted DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips and mix on low speed until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour, or until center is no longer able to move. Set aside to cool completely.
- When cooled, remove from pan and place in stand mixer, beat cheesecake on low until smooth. Lightly fold in remaining DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips.
- Top a cookie with a ½” layer of the chocolate cheesecake. Place another cookie on top and press to form a sandwich. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of MARS Chocolate North America