Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips
2¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups + ½ cup DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 1/3 cups confectioners sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
4 each eggs
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer combine butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
5. Add flour mixture to wet mixture. Gently fold in DOVE® Baking Chips.
6. Scoop cookie dough onto lined baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes or until done. Let cool.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9X9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Melt 2 cups of DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips over a double boiler and set aside.
3. In a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, confectioners sugar and cocoa powder.
4. Slowly add eggs one at a time.
5. Pour in melted DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips and mix on low speed until mixture is smooth.
6. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour, or until center is no longer able to move. Set aside to cool completely.
7. When cooled, remove from pan and place in stand mixer, beat cheesecake on low until smooth. Lightly fold in remaining DOVE® Chocolate Baking Chips.
1. Top a cookie with a ½” layer of the chocolate cheesecake. Place another cookie on top and press to form a sandwich. Serve.
Formulation courtesy of MARS Chocolate North America