1. Mix batches of pale green, pink and yellow icings, as well as a darker shade of green, using gel colors.
2. Ice each cake using a different icing color, and use a multi-sided cake comb to produce patterns on the sides of each cake.
3. Use coordinating icing colors in #8 round tips to pipe beaded bottom borders on each cake.
4. Pipe a mound of chocolate icing on the top of each cake using a #807 large round tip, and then coat using chocolate sprinkles, to give the appearance of “dirt.”
5. Pipe a smaller mound of white icing on the top of each chocolate mound using a #807 tip.
6. Attach Dec-Ons® set to each white mound to give the appearance of a rabbit scurrying down a rabbit hole.
7. Finish by piping “grassy” borders around each “dirt” mound, using darker green icing in a #22 star tip.
To purchase everything you need to decorate these cakes, please click here.
Decorating tip courtesy of Lucks